As an IT support specialist, you are responsible for our challenging
internal IT End User environment. Your position includes the 1st and 2nd level support of our Windows PC's, as well as customer support for our alarm system ixArma. Ideally, you have 2-3 years of professional experience, a quick perception of the subject and a solution-oriented working style. You are also a master to handle a hectic situation in a multilingual environment.
Is IT your world? Then you have come to the right place.
Our requirements to the position:
• Graduated as a computer scientist or equivalent
• Experience in IT End User Support (1st and 2nd level) on-site and by telephone
• Extensive knowledge in support of Microsoft and Linux products
• Experience in VMware, WLAN, Firewall
• Experienced handling of ITIL based ticketing systems and processes
• Experience with VOIP (Asterisk, SIP) would be an advantage
• You remain calm even in hectic situations and in a dynamic environment and do not lose the overview
• You are an open and curious person and find yourself in a fast-moving, challenging environment.
• You have high analytical skills
• good knowledge of written and spoken English (Intermediate at least)
Please, send us your CV in English.